07 May / 2009 206 views
Blog Design and Customization Tips
Blog design and customization is the latest happening thing in the online industry, which has flourished due to the interactive and flexible nature of blogs. Blogs are generally maintained by individual, organization or corporate companies to interact with their followers and to bolster their online presence. As the popularity of blog has shoot up dramatically, more and more bloggers are trying to personalize their blogs according to their exact need. If you really want to personalize your blog for attaining a distinct identity you can opt for either blog customization or blog design service. However, in order to customize a blog effectively, certain points have to be kept in mind.
Some of the useful tips, following which an interactive blog could be created, are mentioned below:
- Theme of the Blog– It is always better to correspond the theme of the blog with the niche you are intended to blog about. Never incorporate irrelevant symbols, pictures, or other types of visual aids. This is because; placement of such irrelevant staff can only confuse your readers. It should always be remembered that blog theme is a vital component. So, it should be selected carefully.
- Introducing Your True Self– Every blog should have a separate section called ‘about me’. In this section mainly the blog writer introduce himself/herself to the readers. Here you may also discuss about your work area, the objective of creating this blog. You may also insert your picture in order to make this section more interactive.
- Insertion of Contact Information– Before uploading your blog, do not forget to incorporate your contact details. This information should always be mentioned in such a place, so that the readers can easily see it. This is done in order to establish a friendly relationship between the blog owner and the readers.
- Highlighting Your Achievements– You can create separate sections like, ‘greatest literary accomplishments’ or ‘most viewed post’. These are really advantageous for a blog.
- Visual Appeal of the Blog– It is always better to use eye-soothing colors in a blog. Too dark colors strain the eyes. So using of those harsh colors should be avoided. Always use lighter color tones.
- Font Selection– Other than this font selection should also be done carefully. According to a survey report, Arial, Times New Roman and Georgia fonts are most readable. So, you can select any one of these fonts for your blog.
These are indeed some of the most useful blog design and customization tips that could be followed for creating an effective blog design.