In the past few years as low cost yet powerful mobile devices have become widely available, the use of smartphones as well as mobile apps has increased exponentially. Consequently, in parallel to the development of native apps, the trend of developing HTML5 based hybrid apps has also seen an increase, for the latter provide cost-effective alternative solutions for developing cross-platform mobile apps. This is where Ionic truly shines as an open source software development kit that helps developers to build effective hybrid apps that have the look and feel of native apps across all mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows etc.)
A small intro
There are many tools to build hybrid apps for various mobile platforms but very few easy and effective ones to build hybrid or browser based apps with the smoothness and UX (user experience) of a native app. This is where Ionic strives to fill the gap by providing a framework, which is based on existing AngularJS based tools to give you a familiar feel. Besides, it adds many spectacular features on top of the familiar ones as well. These features allow you to develop compelling UI elements for any app that you are working on for cross-platform deployment.
Easy if you are already familiar with HTML
- A wide range of commonly used mobile UI components
- High quality animations
- Exquisite designs
Since Ionic runs on HTML5, it does require a native wrapper. The commonly used ones like Phonegap or Cordova can very well suffice for this. We at Webguru Infosystems are specialised in this framework and can easily help you to build hybrid apps across various mobile platforms.
UI – Unlocking the true potential of Ionic
Ionic has many mobile user interface elements which are very native styled. The screen layouts can easily be made similar to a native app on both Android and iOS platforms. Thus, Ionic opens the door to a whole new world in this area.
Some advantages of Ionic mobile app development services
- Hybrid apps need to be developed just once through the Ionic framework and the same code base can be used to build apps on all major mobile platforms. This results in a faster turnaround time.
- CSS code, which is specifically optimised, easily delivers the same look and feel for an app across various mobile platforms thus bringing about a uniformity.
- Hybrid apps developed within the Ionic app development platform have simple and uncomplicated structures despite having a rich interface. These help in providing an enhanced UX.
- The integration between AngularJS and Ionic results in a type of code which is more manageable and thus easier to handle. Changes, additions or updates can be made far more quickly due to this.
- As it employs the common tools of the industry, namely HTML, CSS and JS, and a single code base, the cost for Ionic app development services is much lower.
The significance of HTML5 is going to grow in the area of mobile app development. The Ionic framework enables businesses to take advantage of this existing and proven form of technology to give a more seamless UX of their apps across multiple platforms.
When you choose the Ionic framework to build your app, Webguru Infosystems can help you bring your idea to fruition quickly and effectively. You can avail Ionic app development services from Webguru Infosystems and in the process, get your work done by some of the most seasoned professionals within the industry.