27 Mar / 2009 101 views
Designing a website for Visitors : 8 useful tips
With the course of time, as online marketing is becoming more and more popular, owners of the commercial organizations are preferring to have their own business websites. These sites usually serve the purpose of advertising tools and help to promote a company’s goods and services. So, websites should be designed in such a way, so that they can draw the maximum number of traffic. It is quite expected that if, more people visit your site, more of your products will be sold.
In order to make a site attractive to the online visitors, certain things should be kept in mind. Some of the remarkable points to be considered while designing a website for visitors are mentioned below:
- Professionalism– A website should look professional. The content as well as the design must reflect the professionalism of the organization. There is no doubt in the fact that by giving professional touch to a website, the web developer can help to establish a positive impression of an organization.
- Color Scheme– Try to choose a color scheme that reflects your product. As for example, yellow, pink and blue scheme along with the images, remind the clients of their holidays and think positively while buying travel insurance.
- Images– Only relevant pictures should be inserted in a site. These selection of images should be such, so that it can promote the goods and services of a company. It should also go with the web page content.
- Navigation– The site should be navigable. It is always advisable to highlight the organization’s main products in the homepage. The secondary product details can be inserted in the lower part of the page, or on a separate page.
- Information– Websites are basically considered to be the most reliable resources of information. So, they should be packed with authentic as well as useful information. Keywords insertion should also be done properly. Along with it, regular updates are also required.
- Contact Details– Phone number, email and other contact details should be provided in a site. This makes the online business transaction easier.
- Feedback Forms– Feedback column should be inserted in a site. This makes the site interactive and also helps in the improvement of a website.
- Links– In oder to make a site search-engine friendly, links should be added in a site. However, make sure that those links go with your product and are relevant to the industry, where you are operating your business.
Web Design Company
In present times, web designing is considered to be one of the flourishing jobs. Not only in India, all through the world, people will find a number of web design companies, that indulge themselves in various web service-related works.Webguru Infosystems is one of them. This India-based organization not only provide quality website design services, but also keep the rates affordable to the common people. So, people who are not ready to compromise on the quality as well as on the budget can contact Webguru Infosystems. We will surely provide you the best service at the most competitive rate.