29 Jan / 2009 232 views
Hotel Website Design
Hotels are interpreting the term “hospitality” with their own ways. Apart from serving unmatchable amenities, they are putting their earnest efforts to keep intact their distinctive identities in order to survive. As a large section of visitors are accessing information online about hotels, it has become a necessity for every hotel to build its unique online entity from where people around the world can gather information about it. Only serving quality food and providing state-of-the-art amenities is not enough, you need to exploit the advantages of hotel website design for adding an extra mile in your marketing campaign. If you want to experience a visible increase in the number of visitors in your hotel, you need to give importance to the concept of hotel website design.
The objectives of hotels web design can be enumerated thus: Clarity, Connect, Capture and Convert.
- Clarity: The design of a hotel website should be simple and clear. Information about the services, special offers , discounts and other features of a hotel should be reflected clearly and precisely in that website so that a less tech-savvy person can sort out the details without facing any hassle.
- Connect: This is the first and the foremost goal of web design. The design of a hotel website should be attractive and at the same time persuasive. Text and images should be placed deftly in a hotel website so that a visitor can form a positive conception about your hotel while going through the details.
- Capture: Seizing the attention of targeted visitors is undoubtedly the most difficult task from the marketing point of view. Your website should make the visitors believe that they are on the right place.
- Convert: Increasing conversion rate is another coveted objective every business organization and hotels are not an exception to it. For ensuring a high conversion ratio, the designing concept of your website needs to be unique in every possible way. However, one should not forget the persuasive power of a good content.
After summing up the objectives of hotel website design, we need to have a fair concept about its various useful aspects:
- A hotel website must have the following sections: Customer inquiry forms, Online boking facility, Image gallery, Restaurant menus, Charges and Tarifs etc. These sections will help a visitor to get useful information about your hotel at his finger tips.
- A professional look is all required because the travelers or the visitors are going to pay you dearly for availing the service of your hotel. A professional appearance will speak for your organization and therefore, it must be retained at any cost.
- Simple Navigation system will certainly help the visitors to get fast access to important information about your hotel. Sometimes it influences the decision making power of visitors and therefore, you must ensure the fact that your website is functioning smoothly. A complex navigation can scare away those visitors who are not technically sound.
- A hotel website needs to ooze out a sense of cordiality and warmth. This can be achieved by using sober colors and integrating some stunning images of your hotel.
Now, if the only thing you need is professional service from a reputed Web Design company who has:
- Vast knowledge in hotel industry.
- A pool of talented hotel web designers.
- A proven track of achieving goals.
- A large satisfied customer base.
WebGuru Infosystems, a reputed Website Design company operating from India, has been offering various web design services for hotels at an affordable rate. Just tell us your requirements and we will definitely assist you in every possible way.