15 Jul / 2009 953 views
Procedure of Designing a Linear Website
There is no doubt in the fact that a properly designed website contributes a lot in the success of a business corporation. In today’s world of online marketing it has become almost essential to develop and maintain an effective website, without which no organization can expect to reach its zenith of popularity.
Steps to be followed in a Linear Design Process
Though different types of procedures can be adopted for designing a website, in this article we have discussed about some of the most important steps that need to be followed while designing an effective linear website.
- Always maintain a smooth communication between the planning team of your organization and the design firm, which you have selected for your website design project.
- Before going ahead with the project always make sure that you have cleared out your business requirements to the web developers. Otherwise, they could not be able to create a best suited linear website for your commercial enterprise.
- Linear website design procedure also involves research on the target market and estimation of sales figures. In this respect you should keep one thing in mind that is to use accurate measurements instead of over estimation.
- Always be clear about the way you want to advertise each products of your organization.
- Do research work on your competitors and try to learn their business procedure.
- Though, in recent times, several companies offer web design services, before choosing any one of them you should be aware of their service rates.
- Apart from web designing, copywriting also plays a great role in the success of a website. So, for this web content writing purpose you need to appoint a professional copywriter.
- Before the project gets started, make the design firm clear about your business goal and also fix the target deadlines for the web developers.
- Ask the web design company that you have chosen for your web development project to create initial prototypes within the context of your design brief and proposals.
- If required, the design must be altered on the basis of feedback and until the planning department of your organization is satisfied this process of modification goes on.
- Thereafter a completed template is being created and the designers define a style guide that may be used for your corporate branding.
- Finally, a finished design can be turned into web pages. At this stage developers will combine the completed design with your text, images, databases and text.
- In most of the time, it is advisable to get your website heavily tested by the web developers until the site works perfectly and as soon as it starts working your newly-designed website will go live.
Thus, by following all such points you will definitely be able to create an effective website for your business corporation.