29 May / 2009 20 views
Tips to be followed for designing a Logo
Logo is an essential promotional tool for each and every business corporation. It represents an organization and helps it to acquire recognition, trust and admiration from the general public. Since a well-designed logo reflects the commercial brand, identity and image, it should be designed with delicacy and intense care.
Points to be considered for Logo Design
Some of the tips that can help a designer to develop an effective logo are mentioned below:
- Simple Design– The logo should be simple. Otherwise it will not be able to convey the right message to the right people.
- Unique Feature– Since a logo represents an organization; it should have unique features, so that people can differentiate it from other company’s logo. In the true sense, a logo should be memorable.
- Black and White Color– Designer should not use dark colors in a logo. This is because; it makes the logo look complicated, which is not desirable. Instead use black and white colors in a logo.
- Logo should be Scalable– Your logo should be able to convey the same message irrespective of its size. Otherwise you cannot claim your logo to be an effective one.
- Logo Digitization– One may be conscious about all these above-mentioned 4 points, but sometimes, during transformation process complications may arise. So, the designer should be very careful while this process of transformation takes place.
Always remember that a good logo is the key to your success. So, put all your labor in creating original and memorable icon for your corporate firm. In today’s world, there are several companies that are associated with logo design services. Among them Webguru India, is one of the remarkable ones. This logo design company provides it customers with unique design and quality service.