You walk in a restaurant or shop and show your phone towards the cashier to avail a discount offer. Quite an interesting and innovative thought, right? With its all new ‘Facebook Deals’, Facebook dons the cap of the game changer as it sets off to change the facade of local businesses in a matter of days. It won’t be long when you will get to enjoy complete access to local businesses information and rebate vouchers as you stroll down the streets.
Truly changing the local commerce forever, the Facebook Deal comes as an excellent feature that paves the way for you to snag in for some cool offers. Not only do you get to save money, but also get updated about the latest happening events that are going on the block. Just check in and you can have your hands on some virtual coupons that takes you for a ride through numerous rewarding deals.
Types of Facebook Deals: Catering to the likes and wants of different customers, Facebook Deals have made things within easy reach of customers. Updating and growing to make more space for local commerce, Facebook Deals comes categorized under four major types:
- Friends Deals: To avail discount offers under this criterion, a group of 8 people needs to check in together.
- Charity Deals: Each time you check in under this category, something gets donated to charity.
- Individual Deals: This type comprises of one time deals such as 20% off, which individuals can avail by showing their phone to the cashier.
- Loyalty Deals: A great opportunity for freebie offers, customers need to check in for a specified number of times to avail the loyalty deal. For example, 20 times check in and get a free soda.
Life Is More Simpler with Facebook Deals: Gone are the days when you had to pack your wallets with various vouchers and coupons to avail a free cruller. But no more. With Facebook Deals, it’s just your phone that can have you enjoying a freebie or discount easily. Definitely a service that is worth it, Facebook Deals are simple, fast, easy and addictive that allows users to search for promotional offers. A popular way to initiate foot traffic in business, Facebook Deals builds a bridge of communication between a business and its customers.
A threat to Foursquare and GroupOn: Building the platform for some serious utility check-in deals in mobile marketing, the new ‘Deals’ feature of Facebook definitely challenges similar competitors such as Foursquare and Groupon. With its mass reliability, recognition and easy reach, Facebook is expected to go the extra mile as it signs up with 21 companies, sports teams and universities.
Benefits of Using Facebook Deals: Walking the road in sync to modern day customer needs, Facebook Deals is a revolution that is sure to bring an effective change in the scenario of business industry soon. The three core benefits that outline Facebook Deals can be summed up as following:
- Helps acquire more customers
- Spread the word and reach out to customers fast
- Helps build a bridge of customer loyalty
How this new feature fares in the long term test of commerce is definitely a thing to watch out for, but for the time being, it’s surely an uprising step towards progress.