Nowadays, without having a business website, no commercial enterprise can expect to get popularity. This is why, with the passage of time, more and more sites are being launched. In fact, for personal promotion also websites are developed. So, whether it is a personal website or a business website, make sure that your website design is SEO friendly. This is because, it has been observed that SEO website design can easily draw the attention of the online visitors.
Though, in recent times, you will find loads of websites, among them very few are search-engine friendly. This is why; they do not get much traffic and are considered to be useless. However, if you can do some alterations to your web pages you can surely be able to give your site a huge search engine boost. Search engine spiders basically index a site. They can only read the HTML code in your web pages and not the graphics. So, one should not staff his website only with images and graphics.
Making a search-engine friendly website is not that difficult. If you can follow certain rules, you can surely be able to structure your web pages for maximum search engine exposure without compromising the content or layout of your site. Some of the most useful tips that can make your site more search-engine friendly are mentioned below:
- Select One Theme– Search engines always prefer specialized content. The more you focus on one particular topic, the more your page will be search engine optimized and people will also find it relevant.
- Create Multiple Content Pages– it is better to separate page for each important key phrase. However, avoid creating automated pages merely to get search engine exposure. Instead, write keyword-rich content for optimizing your pages for search engines.
- Maintain Keyword Density in Your Write-up– Use targeted keywords in your web content in a balanced way. While reading your post, the readers should not feel that you have forcibly inserted the keywords. Try to use your keyword at least 3-5 times for every 100 words on your article.
- Give Relevant Alt Tags– the search bots cannot see your graphics, so it is advisable to name the graphics.
- Keep Your Site Navigable– Try to incorporate all your main navigation links on the home page so that the search engines can follow them and can easily index your pages. You can also create a sitemap to link up all your pages.
Thus, by following those above-mentioned tips, you can easily develop a SEO friendly site.